Saturday, July 9, 2011

Impulsive Buyer

It's very rare that I buy something after looking it at it for 15 seconds. In fact, I don't remember buying anything after looking at it for 15 seconds!

My wife wanted to have a bag she can use to go to work. Of course working at a financial institution, it really is very off to wear a powder pink bag (the one I bought her before). I was at the mall a couple of days ago, and I told myself I'd drop by at Rustans and see if there's any bag there since I'd be seeing her this month (yey!). Then I laid my eyes on this:

Photobucket


It was like magic, love at first site, water in the desert - whatever!

My heart was beating fast, not because I have a bag fetish or I was about declare that I'm gay after laying my eyes on the bag, it's just that I knew I've found the perfect bag for my wife. Of course I had to try it out hehe.

Photobucket


I think I can borrow it every once in a while hahaha.

You my friend (referring to the bag), will be meeting your real would-be companion very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment