Thursday, June 23, 2011

My Wife - Thank you

I was blessed with a lot of things. But the one that I was eternally thankful for, was when I met my wife, "again".

My wife and I we're classmates in grade school, in the 4th grade to be exact. I remembered her because during the first week, our teacher asked us to show any kind of talent (unfortunately I have none so I just tried singing to which I failed miserably), while my would-be wife acted in front of the class and ended it with tears in her eyes. I was like WTF! (not the exact words of course), but needless to say, she got my attention.

Years passed, after graduating grade school to which she finished with honors, we've lost any form of communication. It was only during the friendster era that I finally found her again (Thank you Friendster!). Sent her a message, said hi, asked her if she was willing to meet up and the rest, was history.

You'll never really know who you'll end up in life with. It could be that girl who keeps stalking you around (or vice versa), it could be your cousin's-friends-ex etc. Luckily, I landed the best, wonderful, awesome, loving, strong-willed, intelligent, caring, oh and I almost forgot, beautiful woman who, fortunately said "yes" when I asked her to marry me.

I am writing this entry as my way of saying thank you, for everything. For staying with me through the good times and the bad. For being just so damn strong when I was weak and for loving me as I am. I promise to try really hard to be at least at par with what you have given and shown me.

I love you and I am yours, forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment